Disclaimer: I received an AfterShokz Trekz Air headphones to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!
I’m not going to lie, I was skeptical about the AfterShokz Trekz Air headphones. I thought they looked a little funny and I was confused about how headphones that do not sit inside your actual ears would produce quality sound.🤔 I have never been more thrilled to be proven wrong! 🤗
AfterShokz Trekz Air headphones delivered on every aspect and I was surprised by how much I ended up loving them after testing them on a few workouts and runs both inside and outside. I even ended up using them outside of running (I wore them in my classroom during my planning periods so I could listen to music, but still hear the door incase any of my students stopped by to see me)!
Top 8 reasons why I loved the AfterShokz Trekz Air headphones:
- No wires (With previous headphones I would get caught in the wires and knock the headphones out of my ears as I ran)
- Rechargeable battery with a really long battery life
- Excellent sound quality (You can even feel the bass if you turn the music up loud enough :P)
- Safe (As a petite and young looking female I don’t always feel comfortable running alone in the city with music, especially at night. These headphones allow me to listen to my music and to be aware of my surroundings)
- Durable (I’ve dropped the headphones multiple times since I bought them #clutz and they have not broken 😂)
- Able to listen to music through layers of clothing (On cold runs I can wear a hat, put my AfterShokz OVER my hat, and still hear my music!)
- A great conversation starter (Because they look unlike any other headphones on the market, I’ve had people ask me about them in person and over social media)
- Easy to wear under hats (If any of you follow me on social media or know me in real life, you know that I have short hair. For this reason, I almost always wear a hat and the AfterShokz Trekz Air headphones fit and stay on under my hats!)
Have I convinced you to get your own pair yet?! Use the code “TRUCKER” to receive a bonus trucker hat with purchase of the AfterShokz Trekz Air headphones at http://bibrave.aftershokz.com. See for yourself what the hype is about! Let me know in the comments below if you have a pair of AfterShokz and what your favorite song to listen to on them is! 🙂
Finally, don’t just take my word, see what other BibRave Pros have to say about AfterShokz Trekz Air:
3 thoughts on “Product review: AfterShokz Trekz Air headphones”
I LOVE Aftershokz! They’ve been seriously life changing for me – so comfortable and I feel way safer being able to hear my surroundings. 🙂
I’m so happy to hear that! I couldn’t agree more 😊 I feel much more confident running with music with Aftershokz!
Pingback: 2018 in review | Black Bean Queen